What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Yeh, so anyone else bothered by Google monopolizing the internet?lol, I guess I am just a tad bit jealous- it was as if they just bust down the doors to our blogging space and assimilated us into their system!! ahh- images of the BORG from star-trek flash into my mind.. haha...
Anyway sorry about the random talk- just got back from the movies, when we started talking about the superbowl, and we all know what that led to- me translating XLI- made my day! haha...
Peace,
Jeremy Y

4 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

testing

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger elaine said...

----

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

-

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger RaeS said...

Yeah, Blogger becoming part of Google is pretty annoying. I converted my blog over to the new system just before the break in December. It's a pain...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home