What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like all they do is Latin studying and or homework etc.? I am recovering from Latin 1 with Campbell. Suffice it to say they have very different "styles". The reason I am posting is to see if anyone else has the time frame after Latin class 1:50-2:50 M-TH. open for a group study/homework doing?
Also I missed class yesterday if anyone gets this before class tomorrow I was wondering what the assignment was for 1/25.

Thanks Illia

3 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger Ex Pluribus Unum said...

The assignment for 1/25 was to finish the rest of the translations and to do 18.7, the english to latin exercise.
lol! their styles are that different? and yeah, latin latin latin! that's all i ever do!
-Stacy

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Ex Pluribus Unum said...

How are their styles different?
-Stacey Bedard

 
At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Campbell bless his little heart, only made us translate the story and then he would take an excerpt and that would be our tests. We did ONE back section a week online for homework credit but he didn't grade or give input you just did them and got credit for it.
And that was it! I was all like... Latin? tooo easy
Then I learned the truth and now I have to study xxtra xxtra hard because I didn't really learn too much in Latin 1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home