What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?

Thursday, January 25, 2007

What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?
The weather is so depressing today. I wish I could stay home all day...

Trying to finish my translations...so hard to finish when I work from the time I get out of class until late at night. Gotta do what you gotta do! :) I'm down for a study group. I am free this weekend during the day. I am already meeting with another classmate for some awesome study time! Just let me know!

We are pretty lucky to have such a great teacher guys! We might have more hw and quizzes than other sections but I'm sure we are learning and retaining Latin at a higher level.

Stacey Bedard

2 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sympathize completely. I too would like to study this weekend. I am free during the day Saturday any time after 10:00ish.

and in latin:
cupio studere latin cum possumus
(at least i think that is right)

my email: writetoillia@yahoo.com

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Ex Pluribus Unum said...

I want to study Latin, when we are able.

Good going Illia!

EM.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home