What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?

Thursday, September 07, 2006

What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?

What has Latin done for me lately...hmmm..It's driving me a little nuts, but I think once I do Chapter 4 homework over again it will be more clear. The only problem I'm having is differentiating between declensions and conjugations. I am a bit more clear on conjugations- ok just kidding I'm lost.
On a less academic and more social note I do like the class as a whole. I like that it's a very good learning environment. I'm not afraid to ask questions and everyone seems to ask the same questions I have. It's nice to see most of us on the same page. I’m not a big fan of quiet classes. We’ve all been in that class where everyone is afraid to speak in fear of sounding silly. And I'd hate to admit it but I like that our home work is graded. If I miss a day of Latin I know I would be so lost. I'm so lazy and unless I'm pushed to do my homework chances are it's not getting done. Sad, but true.
I would also like to say I think we should have a class trip to Europe. I’ve never been and I’m dying to go! We should speak Latin and record how many people we can communicate with. And I think the trip should be free for us...I can dream, can't I?
Sorry for the random babble. Have a great day!
ps- I like the Elmo picture- morbid but funny. :)

Stacey Bedard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home