What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?

Thursday, September 07, 2006

What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?
(sorry i had to post again I didn't put my name on it the first time)
Today was by far the most confusing day of class for me. I feel like the material piled up quickly in those short 50 minutes. Having to know the infinitive of each verb is overwhelming. I'm having difficulty with my book and notes and this scares me in regards to future tests. I am a bit worried about all of this memorization.
Overall I am still enjoying the class. I guess it just hit me today how much studying it will require. I saw someone in class today with flashcards- those should be the best place to start. I feel like Latin is helping me stay focused. Having a quiz everday keeps me on my toes and helps me stay focused with my other courses. yay for Latin!
Stacey Bedard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home