What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?

Thursday, September 28, 2006



Dear all-

My mind is drawing a blank here; in case I did not mention this, here is an addition to Monday's assignment. Ontop of the English to Latin on Ch. 7, please translate also the dialogue on p. 46-47.
And (for those of you who were MIA) get the info about Wednesday's TEST!
Have a good weekend,

EM.

PS. Trajan's column in Rome, with St. Peter on top, holding the keys to paradise (a papal litttle frill added in the 10th cent. C.E.) When I climbed up that 60 feet column and saw him up close and personal, I thought that Latin (=Rome) will get me into paradise. Yeah, yeah, I am a geek but I don't care. I will be saved!

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Ex Pluribus Unum said...

I want to go to Rome! I bet it's truly amazing.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Ex Pluribus Unum said...

-Stacey Bedard (I'm so bad at remembering my name)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home