What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?
I cannot believe this semester is already over. I can remember blogging the first week of class and thinking it would be the longest semester ever. Everyone thought I was nuts to take Latin, but I have my reasons. Turns out this class is awesome. I have learned SO much. I am actually looking forward to Latin 2.

I think your post is nice Becky. It was sweet of you to pay tribute to your Latin friends. It's really rare to make friends in college classes. normally we have a class with someone we like, hang out with them all semester, class ends and you never see them again. I hope this is not the experience you have, Becky.

I've also made friends through Latin. The person whom I am closest to would be Candace. I love that little goof ball. Poor thing had a panic attack today worrying about finals. She is a good kid and I see us being friends after this class. I got along with everyone; awesome class. Aside from Candace, I was friendly with Stacy,although I didn't get to know her too well and I wish I would have, she seems like a very nice and intelligent girl. She totally rocked Latin. I also found Jamie quite interesting. She has the same sense of humor as I do and we shared a laugh or two. We had a lot of characters in our class...it will be nice to have the same people in class next semester. ESPECIALLY OUR AWESOME MAGISTER!!!! :)

Well, friends, I know I say it all the time BUT it's time for study groups. Candace and I will be meeting at least 3 times next week. If you want in let me know. Jamie, you better show up!!! ;)

If you can't make it and have questions, use the blog, our wonderful professor and fellow students are great about answering questions.

For those of you who won't be in class tomorrow, good luck. And here's to a rap free Latin 2!!! hahaha I'm joking...kind of.

Stacey Bedard

1 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Ex Pluribus Unum said...

Stacey---

We must have posted simultaneously or something! I am so glad we are doing our big Latin love-in from the safety of our homes rather than in class. Being by myself in this country is enough of an exercise in emotional vulnerability, I don't need wonderful peeps like yourselves telling me that you had such a good time in our class...the privilege was all mine...

Now, business: Do your study groups and blog like mad for your questions. Also, schedule appt. to come see me at the office. I will be around the entire next week, twidling my thumbs until my flight to Athens on Saturday morning (a big YAYEEEEE for me!)

E.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home