What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?

Sunday, November 05, 2006

What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?

Is it just me or has this class just become harder? I confused with the neuter nouns and the dative case. I feel like a lot of material was piled on too quickly.
After work today I'm going to spend time making flash cards...lots of flash cards. This class can be difficult to keep up with. The quizzes daily, new material almost everyday...sometimes I can't do all the studying I want to because I have other classes and work. I still really like this class I'm just overwhelmed with the new material.
I agree with Olivia, this is the part of the semester when I cry and say I'm only taking one class next semester! haha I know this will pass, but I can't wait for the rough spot to be over.
I'm stressed also because this is my 4th year here and I won't be here much longer. By now I should have a job in my field, writing, but I'm having a hard time. I don't know where to look or even get started.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. STUDY HARD!


-Stacey Bedard

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Ex Pluribus Unum said...

Stacey-

It is definitely *not* your imagination. The class has gotten harder and there is a (thankfully) little more new material to follow until the end of November. Yes, flashcards will definitely help! Start preping a big revision of all the chapters for this week, and I will bring in a work sheet tomorrow.

EM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home