What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I've been taking these past few days to get myself better from whatever cold/bug/disease I managed to catch, so now I'm stuck getting through homework today. I'm sure no one really looks at their syllabus for this class that much, but I really recommend the website provided in the syllabus that goes along with our textbook.

http://artemis.austincollege.edu/acad/cml/rcape/latin/index.html

Some of the information for some chapters is lacking, but other chapters are filled with exercises and little quizzes to quiz you on what was learned in the chapter. I'm working on the chapter 10 neuter noun declension exercise on the website and it's helpful, although I wish they provided more examples besides the one. I recommended the site though to help out in studying.

- Olivia Hattan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home