What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?

Well I did better than I thought I would on the mid term! I was so proud. The quizzes do help a great deal for me, especially since they are ever so much bigger. Thanks for that! um, I guess this has relevance. I decided to switch my major to the Classics and maybe become a Latin teacher. That would be hard, cause I swore I would never become a teacher, just because I hate dealing with irritating little people, but you know, never say never!
I gotta say, I didn't think blogging would be that hard, but I can never find time to get on my computer. But at least when I do it's lucrative and beneficial usually. So yeah....see ya laterz alligatorz!
Stacy Snelling

1 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Ex Pluribus Unum said...

don't worry about the irritating little people...I deal with them all the time and love them to death...it's kinda when you don't want to change your friend's baby's diaper and they say, 'when it's yours, you won't mind?' When it's your class, you find it all good and soul filling...

big hug everyone

EM.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home