What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?
Yesterday was such a hard day. I had to mid terms back to back and class until 8:50pm. :( UGH. So glad it's over! On the bright side I feel like I did really well on the Latin midterm.
Speaking of tests, if any of you guys are HUGE Harry Potter fans you may be able to take this quiz:

http://www.pyrrha.demon.co.uk/spot.html

It's a Harry Potter Latin quiz. I'm not sure if the Harry Potter Latin is correct though? I don't know any of the answers. Thought it might be fun. Good luck!
-Stacey Bedard

1 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Ex Pluribus Unum said...

Stacey- the quiz is correct, and very well put together! thanx for digging it up, and pls put other stuff up there too if you find something interesting and educational. EM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home