What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?

Sunday, October 15, 2006


Inside the Colosseum...

I was musing today Stacey B.'s trials and tribulations with the midterm study sheet, Stacey S.'s requerst for extra space on the quizzes, and Jeremy's convention, and suddenly I thought of the Colosseum as a space that unifies all these different experiences...at once a locus of proto-Christian martyrdom and modern exhilaration with the Romans, its symmetrical 'windows' reminded me also of the declension/conjugation grids you need to keep in mind as you get deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole...Yes, do start thinking about the midterm, and we will go through the sheet together in class too.

So, Cras! (=tomorrow)

EM

PS. That's where you get 'pro-cras-tinate' from.

2 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Blogger Ex Pluribus Unum said...

I don't have any questions at the moment, but incase I do will you be on campus at all tomorrow? If not, no worries!
Thanks, Stacey Bedard

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Ex Pluribus Unum said...

If you don't mind giving me that Dell information I'll take it. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home