What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?

Friday, October 20, 2006

What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?
I feel like Latin has given me a better grasp on my English courses and the English language in general. I really like it, even though I fail my quizzes all the time. :(
So off the Latin topic...
Does anyone know of an job openings that require any or all of the following:
writing
books
retail (preferably entailing writing or books)
Probably a shot in the dark...but hey! you never know.
And to the person who last posted- if you still need help let me know if you want to meet at the library tomorrow.
nox amicos (OK Prof. how do I say night friends in Latin!)
Stacey Bedard

3 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger Ex Pluribus Unum said...

Stacey et alii-

Yes, the quizzes are the first line of defense--it's what shows us all the work that needs to be done, *daily* to keep up with the onslaught and the glory that is Latin...But it is only 15% of your grade, and I have very good hopes for the midterm.

Nox amicos is almost correct!, I suggest:

Bona nox, O amici (vocative)

PS. r u good w/ computers? I was talking to another student yesterday who works for Dell here in Tampa, doesn't even know all that much about software, and she makes good money. Let me know if you want me to give you her info.

EM.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger RaeS said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Ex Pluribus Unum said...

Hey Stacy! I heard from a friend that the Borders bookstore on N. Dale Mabry in Carrollwood is always looking for new employees, and that you can apply online at borders.com.

~Rachael

 

Post a Comment

<< Home