What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?

Friday, November 03, 2006

I have a paper to write this weekend, but I know I should put plenty of effort into Latin this weekend as well. There really need to be more hours in the day, or I need to concentrate less on getting eight hours of sleep a night.

I'm not too comfortable with the dative case yet, but I haven't been paying my usual attention to learning the new stuff as I have in the past (it's that time of the semester where we're all ready to pull our hair out, right?). I made a reference sheet of sorts to help me study the endings that go with each stem depending on the declension. I think my problem may be in recognizing third declensions and neuters. Hopefully by test time, I have it straight.

Have a good weekend everyone. See you Monday!

Olivia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home