What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?

Monday, November 27, 2006

What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?
I know you love the Latin quizzes....

http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/quiz1825721a300.html

I had a great Thanksgiving. Cooked, ate too much, cleaned, and fell asleep. Isn't that what the holiday is all about? Haha.

Also, I know it is a shot in the dark but has anyone stumbled across my Latin notebook? It is probably lost forever, which is ok, I just wanted to use it for the final. :( Oh well...Wish me luck!

Stacey Bedard

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Ex Pluribus Unum said...

Stacey-

I am sorry about the notebook, it is truly a great loss. But if you look at your quizzes and tests, you should be able to do well at the final. Hope you have been keeping them all organized!

EM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home