What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?


So guys I'm kind of confused. I did horribly on my last two quizzes and I got an A on my test. I feel like I only fail the quizzes because I am expected to learn so much in one night...and sometimes I'm not sure what will be on the quiz. I understand the material, and I like the subject, but these everyday quizzes are going to kill my grade. Does anyone else feel the same way? Or maybe even have suggestions as to how to study for them? It's difficult to study for a quiz every night..I have other classes and I work..and sometimes I have fun (sometimes, not usually). I

I'm not trying to start a student revolution, I just want an A in the class and the way these quizzes are going it might not happen. BUT YAY FOR THE A ON MY TEST! W00t! I studied pretty hard, so that’s exciting. Hope you guys did well also.

Anyway..back to Latin HW. I'm going to study more and hope my quiz grades get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home