What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Geez, those pictures are intense! I would have been scared too. I would absolutely love to visit Italy. I've always wanted to see the beautiful art, taste the great food, and experience the wonderful culture. I wonder if anyone speak Latin there at all any more? hm.
I was wondering if we were going to receive any type of review sheet for Tuesdays test? I've been going through chapters 1-5 which is the obvious thing to do. I'm just unsure as to how to the test will be formatted. This is to be expected.
Well, I have a break in between classes tomorrow from 3pm-6pm. If anyone wants to study with me in the library during my break that would be awesome. I'll always be able to study Tuesday in the morning. I'll be there either way- so if someone wants to join email me: staceyb07@hotmail.com
The most puzzling thing about Latin is why I can't instantly distinguish between verbs and nouns. They are so easy to point out in English, I know what the Latin words translates to, but my pea brain still gets confused. Weird.

__STACEY BEDARD__

1 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger Ex Pluribus Unum said...

Stacey!

You should have been there, and perhaps this course will encourage people to visit this divine land of gods and miracles and folly...The spoken language is Italian with about 35 local dialects, ranging from a mixture of German and French in the north to practically Greek in Sicily!

Yes, I am passing a review sheet today; you will defitely know what the format of the test will look like.

Till then:

Casa: N or V?
ambulo: N or V?
Cena: N or V?
Cenamus: N or V?

EM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home