What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?

Thursday, January 11, 2007

What Has Latin Done for Me Lately?
I am very surprised at how much of this stuff I remember. I'm fuzzy on the declensions, but most of the other things seem to still be up in my brain! I've decided I'm getting an A this semester. I was really disappointed with my B I got last semester. I worked hard and I thought with the 7% extra credit (which I should received) I would have had an A. I still have to pick up my final and figure out how my grade averaged out that way. Regardless this semester I am taking all the quizzes, coming everyday, doing homework every night, and blogging. That will make it impossible for me to receive anything other than an A! score.

I was doing my homework a couple minutes ago and I feel like the perfect and imperfect tenses aren't so difficult. It's just more memorization. The thing is I just need time to let it sink in. Hopefully we don't jump into something completely different on Tuesday.

Stacey Bedard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home